Fitness Sales Consultant
Women’s Workout & Wellness is currently seeking qualified Membership and Training Sales Consultants who will actively pursue enrollment of new members through self-generated and Company programs, promotions and referrals, and also perform proper fitness assessments.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly new membership sales goals through consistent and passionate outreach, and systems implementation.
- Customize the sales experience by encouraging involvement with our results based programs and services to match with the specific needs, interests and goals of each prospective member
- Recruit new members through outbound calling and lead generation
- Initiate, develop and grow relationships with new and current members
- Leverage new and existing relationships to maximize member referrals
-Opportunity to teach group exercise classes, both specialty and W3 formats
-Perform fitness assessments and sell our group training program.
-Sell any other profit centers, including nutrition.
- Greet and service members at the Front desk in a friendly and professional manner by responding attentively and promptly to member needs
- Anticipate member needs and interests and recommend programs, products and services appropriately
- Enter sales transactions at POS (point of sale) for members, including program, service and product payments
- Schedule members accurately for programs and services accordingly
- Process member paperwork, including address changes, membership change requests, new members, electronic funds transfers, and payments
- 1+ years of sales experience
-Fitness experience a plus
- Competitive drive to succeed in a performance based culture
- Personal passion and commitment for a healthy lifestyle
Currently seeking this position for the following locations:
230 W. Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60604
Chicago South Side:
4938 S. Kedzie Ave
*Bilingual for this location a plus*
Pay: Hourly plus Commission
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position. Thank you.
Personal Trainer & Fitness Coach
Women’s Workout & Wellness is a highly reputable training- centric women’s only health and wellness club and is excited to have the following openings: part time Fitness Coach. At Women’s Workout & Wellness, Fitness Coaches will deliver small and large group training sessions to give our members a challenging and rewarding workout experience. Our main focus is small and large group training, as well as TRX classes at certain locations; however, we do have one on one options available for our members and therefore have the need for coaches to gain and service those sessions. Coaches will be responsible for increasing and maintaining small and large group class attendance, retention of clients, contributing to overall training sales revenue, and fitness assessments. Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance and track and assist in the results- based programs we designed.
- Develop positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging W3 designed Functional Training workouts
- Clean and organize functional training space after each class
- Promote current W3 promotions, programs, products, and services to class participants
- Motivate members to continue to consistently attend Group Personal Training
- Fitness coaches will also be responsible for additional fitness assessments with clients.
- Customize the sales experience by encouraging involvement with our results based programs and services to match with the specific needs, interests and goals of each member
- Recruit new personal training and functional training clients through outbound calling and lead generation
- Athletic background
-CPR/AED certification within 90 days of employment
-Currently hold a nationally recognized personal training certification or working toward such a certification
-TRX experience a plus at our Tinley Park, Monroe St. & Lawrence Ave locations
-Sales experience a plus
-Experience in functional training specifically a plus
*We have great opportunities available both for part time and full time personal training positions. We will provide all training necessary for our functional program and W3 systems.
**Currently in need of trainers for all locations*
Please send your resume to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Group Fitness Instructors
As a Group Fitness Instructor at Women’s Workout & Wellness, you will provide group fitness instruction for ages 14 and up through a variety of functional & fun classes to promote fitness and positive self-esteem in an all-women’s club.
Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance.
- Develop positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and W3 designed group fitness classes
- Clean and organize group fitness space after each class
Promote current W3 promotions, programs, products, and services to class participants
- Motivate members to continue to consistently attend Group Fitness classes
- Consistently meet daily class attendance goals
- athletic background
- CPR/AED certification within 90 days of employment
- nationally recognized Group Exercise Certification
Location: US-IL-Chicago, 51st&Kedzie, Lawrence & Western, Berwyn and Tinley Park
Please email Jamie at Results@w3body.com if you are interested in becoming a W3 Group X Instructor!